About The Rinx Preschool Academy
We believe that all children have unique talents and abilities that have yet to be discovered. Our dedicated staff encourages children to reveal their strengths through socialization, creative play, computers, library, music, movement and theatrical play, gross motor, kitchen sciences and of course ice-skating! Acting as a guide, we assist our students to become active participants in the learning process through “hands on” experiences and projects. Providing opportunities to learn through all modalities (visual, auditory, tactile and kinesthetic) and centered based learning allows many avenues of success for each individual child!
Electronic Visual Media will only be used in a planned developmentally appropriate program with education, social, physical learning objectives with the schools computers and/or I- Pads. These activities will be supervised by The Rinx Preschool Staff.
Primary Goals of the Academy
- To create a setting in which children find warmth, comfort and gentleness, as well as provide an abundance of opportunities for movement, exploration and self-discovery according to individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- To develop recreational skills while promoting lifelong appreciation for nature and our environment.
- To assist each child to grow to his/her fullest potential and to expand our students' minds and bodies by nurturing and facilitating developmentally appropriate experiences.
- To help children achieve independence, self-discipline, social competence, self-knowledge, enthusiasm for learning, positive attitudes, intellectual growth and an organized approach to problem solving.
- To assist parents in understanding the developmental stages of their child and to work together to enrich each child’s growth and potential.