The Rinx Pool Parties
at our Hauppauge Location
Planning a party?
What Better Place Than...
Plan your child's next birthday party at The Rinx!
Our pool will be open from June 25th, 2016-September 5th, 2016
Check out our Ice Skating Parties-available YEAR ROUND!
For Your Convenience Please Be Advised Of The Following:
- Try to arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled party time and wait in lobby area as a group. You can not get into the pools until a party hostess has registered each child!
- Food will be served at the time you choose. Pitchers of soda are based on the number of children attending.
Additional pitchers may be purchased at $4.00 per pitcher. All guests will receive either 1 slice of pizza or 1 hot dog and a bag of chips. An Ice Cream Birthday cake is included.
||2 pitchers of soda (your choice)
||3 pitchers of soda (your choice)
||4 pitchers of soda (your choice)
||5 pitchers of soda (your choice)
||6 pitchers of soda (your choice)
- Balloons, paper goods and candles are supplied.
- Additional food may be purchased from the TIME-OUT CAFE. Please do not bring any food in from the outside with exception of a cake.
- Birthday child receives a free skating pass.
- Parties are held Monday through Friday between 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., and 12:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. In keeping within the two-hour time slot, we ask that you follow the above schedule.
- Price for the birthday party is $175.00 for the first 10 children (minimum) and $15.00 for each additional child. Final payment may be cash or credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE-
- The renter is responsible for any damages occurring during the event.
- All applications must be accompanied by full payment and are contingent upon availability of space and staff.
- The applicant will be charged on a per person basis (minimum 10 children)
- RESPONSIBLITIES OF APPLICANT-
- Use is restricted to area by the pool designated by the Pool Manager or Head Lifeguard.
- All present must vacate the pool and area if pool staff deems it necessary for the safety of patrons.
- Minors must be supervised at all times, compliance with park and pool rules will be expected by all in attendance.
- Applicant is responsible for all personal property.
Our professional staff is on hand to assist you with all of your party needs!
Be sure to book your party early to assure your special date as availability is limited. To book a party or for additional information call:
(631)232-3222 ext 224