- Tots Clinic: Ages 5-7 Basic skating skills required. Skating, Puckhandling, and Shooting. Fun Drills geared for all.
- Skills Clinic: Ages 6-11 Powerskating, Puckhandling, and Shooting drills. Geared toward House League players to develop skills.
- Advance Clinic: Ages 10-16 Powerskating, High Intensity drills. Geared toward Travel Level players.
- High School Clinic: Ages 12-16 Powerskating, High Intensity drills. Geared for players in High School League.
- Goalie Clinic: Drills focusing on game situations and save selections.
House League Clinics are half hour long. Players must be enrolled in league session to attend.
**Free Evaluation for any skater looking for direction for the appropriate program, all ages.**
- Adult Intramural: 10 week game situation program - for the beg/intermediate player
- Adult A.M. Clinic: 1/2 hour of skills & drills - 1 1/2 hours of controlled scrimmage
- Adult P.M. Clinic: 10 week program, warm-up drills before a controlled scrimmage
- Adult Lunch Hockey: 1/2 hour of skills & drills - 1 1/2 hours of controlled scrimmage
**CLINICS SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
**ALL CLINICS REQUIRE FULL ICE HOCKEY EQUIPMENT INCLUDING FACE SHIELD**
** HOLIDAY PUCK SHOOTS ~ WINTER & SPRING BREAKS**
** CALL 232-3222 EXT 248**