Procedure for Dropping off Medication
1. Only the Camp Nurse may receive medications from a parent.
2. The Camp Nurse is available in the Summer during Camp Hours 8:45 am - 4:00 pm and during pre-season on Saturday, June 18 and Saturday, June 25 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
3. All Medication must be received in the original medication bottle or container and pills must be counted upon receipt.
For Administration of Medications form, CLICK HERE.
CampDoc and Other Medical Forms
Beginning this summer, in our continuous efforts to provide the best possible care to our campers and staff, Hidden Pond Day Camp at The Rinx is partnering with CampDoc.com.
CampDoc.com is an electronic health record system for camps, and will help us consolidate and integrate camper health information into a centralized and secure location. Their system will give our doctors and nurses instant access to camper health information, a key component in providing quality patient care.
The security, confidentiality and privacy of your camper's personal health information will always be protected. Only Hidden Pond Day Camp health staff will have access to camper health information, and the CampDoc.com site is secure, encrypted and password protected.
You will receive a "Welcome E-mail" from CampDoc.com with information about how to complete your camper's health information.
- Click the link in this email to set a new password for your CampDoc.com account.
- Follow the instructions, and complete the health history for your camper. Alerts will appear for any missing required information.
- Upload any required documents to your CampDoc.com account.
- Return to CampDoc.com at any time to make changes/updates to your camper's health information before camp begins.
Please set email@example.com as a 'safe sender,' to avoid accidental delivery to junk and spam folders.
We are excited to continually evolve - building safer, more productive and more efficient systems to create the best experience for you and your family.
We can't wait to see you this summer,
Hidden Pond Day Camp Directors